The Flora Stone Mather Center for Women will host “Act III: Taking Control of Your Life in Retirement” Thursday, June 4, from 4 to 5:30 p.m. in Tinkham Veale University Center, Suite 248.
Sarah Parran, founder of Senior Care Connections, will facilitate the discussion. She will address questions such as:
- What types of things should you be planning?
- Should you work beyond retirement?
- What are your options for care services?
- How can you remain as independent as possible?
- How do you stay in control of your decisions and plans?
Registration is available online.