Due to scheduled server maintenance, several services will be unavailable for a period of up to 30 minutes between the hours of 3 to 6 a.m. Tuesday, April 16.
The following services will be affected:
- APEX (Oracle Application Express) Applications
- Aurora Maintainer Account System
- Campus Map
- Course Evaluation System
- Identity Management Webpages
- Account Activation, Password Change, Affiliate Request Form
- IP Self Registration and Other IP Management Tools
- Kelvin Smith Library Applications, including APEX applications
- School of Dental Medicine
- AStar Pro, axiUm, GSD, INFINITT PACS (Digital X-Rays)
- University Technology Software Center
- WWW Content Management Changes
For assistance with any technology product or service at Case Western Reserve University, contact the University Technology ([U]Tech) Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, 216.368.4357 or through the [U]Tech website.