Spaces are filling quickly for the final days of biometric screenings on campus for the fall wellness campaign. Faculty and staff who will use Case Western Reserve University health benefits in 2020 can earn an extra $25 each month next year by completing a tobacco attestation, health risk assessment and a biometric screening on or before Nov. 30.
The 11 remaining screenings take place between 7 a.m. and noon in the following dates and locations:
- Crawford Hall: Nov. 12–15
- Samson Pavilion, Room 263: Nov. 19
- Tinkham Veale University Center, first-floor conference room: Nov. 18, 20 and 21
- Wolstein Research Building, Room 1217 or 1223B: Nov. 25–27
The screening includes measures of participants’:
- Blood pressure
- Waist circumference
To register and schedule a screening, visit the Quest website and follow these steps:
- Log in to your account or create a new account using the registration key “CWRU” (for those who have not participated previously).
- On the Welcome Screen, click on “Your Screening.”
- On the Your Screening Page, click on “Schedule Now.”
- Click on the “Onsite” button.
- Select the day and time of your choosing.