Do you know a CWRU faculty member who is an outstanding teacher or mentor to graduate students? Nominate them for the prestigious John S. Diekhoff Awards for Graduate Teaching and Mentoring.
There are up to four Diekhoff Awards given annually: two awards for Distinguished Graduate Teaching and two awards for Distinguished Graduate Mentoring.
- Eligible faculty members must have a primary (or secondary) appointment in a department awarding degrees through the School of Graduate Studies (for teaching and mentoring awards).
- Faculty members are not eligible if they’ve won the same award in the past four years (view a list of previous winners).
- Faculty members must have taught a graduate course (Graduate Studies programs) in the last three years (for teaching awards).
- Anyone may make a nomination, including graduate students, faculty members and student associations (for teaching awards).
- Persons making nominations should be directly advised/mentored by the professor (for mentoring awards).
Submit a faculty nomination by Feb. 24 at 5 p.m.
Questions? Email email@example.com.