The Mather Spotlight Prize Awards and Women of Achievement Luncheon will be held Friday, Nov. 1, from 12:30 to 2 p.m. in Tinkham Veale University Center ballroom.
The event will feature remarks from President Barbara R. Snyder, and the following women will be honored with the Mather Spotlight Prize:
- Susann Brady-Kalnay, distinguished researcher in the Department of Molecular Biology and Microbiology;
- Jaclene A. Zauszniewski, the Kate Hanna Harvey Professor in Community Health Nursing;
- Heather Burton, director of IDEAL-N and Partner Institution Faculty and Student Development;
- Rachel Lovell, senior research associate at the Begun Center for Violence Prevention Research and Education at the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences;
- Delaney Jones, an undergraduate student; and
- Alice Jiang, a professional student.
In addition, Lillian Emmons will receive the “Notable Woman of the Year” honor.
All women faculty who have received tenure and/or promotion in the past two years also will be recognized.
The lunch is free and open to the public, but those who plan to attend must RSVP by Oct. 25.