The Master of Science in Pathology (molecular and cellular basis of disease) was designed for the next generation of physicians and scientists. Members of the community are invited to a webinar about the program Wednesday, June 9, from noon to 1 p.m. Attendees will learn how this 16-month degree program has launched students to career success in health care (medical school, U.S. residency programs) and research (PhD programs, biotech employment).
Key features of the MS program include:
- A highly flexible curriculum and time-to-degree;
- Four options for concentration areas—immunology, neurodegeneration, cancer and pathology;
- Extensive opportunities for bench research;
- Intensive academic and career advising; and
- Excellent placement rates.
At this webinar, Pamela Wearsch, MS program director, will give a presentation and lead a Q&A session about the MS curriculum and admissions.