The Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences will be inducted into the 100 Year Club at the Western Reserve Historical Society Dec. 5.
The 100 Year Club of the Western Reserve was created in 1953 to honor an elite group of our region’s corporations and institutions that have been in continuous existence for at least 100 years.
The annual celebration recognizes the longstanding entrepreneurial and philanthropic spirit embodied in these Northeast Ohio organizations, which includes over 200 members.
In addition to the Mandel School, this year’s inductees include J.M. Smucker Co., BakerHostetler and the Christ Child Society of Cleveland. University Hospitals and The Sherwin-Williams Co. will also be honored for their 150-year milestones.