Members of the Case Western Reserve University community can order ahead from some campus dining locations, including Tomlinson Marketplace, Grab-It, BRB Cafe, Tinkham Veale University Center, North Residential Village Starbucks and The Den, through the Grubhub app. Time slot reservations are required for Leutner Commons and Carlton Commons this year. Individuals can reserve their spot ahead of time on Grubhub.
Take the following steps to download Grubhub and find CWRU:
- Download Grubhub and create a new account, or sign in if you already have Grubhub downloaded.
- On your account page, select the settings (gear icon) at the top right.
- In your settings, select on campus dining.
- Select Case Western Reserve University and your school affiliation.
- Add campus card or go directly to the list of on-campus restaurants.
To make a reservation on Grubhub:
- Pick your dining hall.
- Pick your desired seating section.
- Choose a day.
- Choose a time slot.
- Add the reservation to your bag.
- Show the screen to the cashier when the pass turns green.