The next English Colloquium Series event will feature a roundtable discussion on living forms Friday, Feb. 26, at 3 p.m. in the Guilford House parlor.
The premise of the living forms workshop and roundtable is to show how several research areas in the humanities intersect by way of the question of living form: how form is alive, what life is, the ethics of how we treat life and the experience of living freely.
The discussion participants will be:
- Jeremy Bendik-Keymer, the Elmer G. Beamer-Hubert H. Schneider Professor in Ethics
- Eric Chilton, lecturer of English
- Josh Hoeynck, lecturer of English
- Denna Iammarino, lecturer of English
- Tom Tierney, professor of sociology and anthropology at the College of Wooster