Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance program through IMPACT Solutions is offering an online seminar titled “Five Generations in One Workplace” in November.
The webinar is designed to help employees understand each generation and learn how to maximize the advantages of these generations working in tandem.
To access the webinar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com;
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box;”
- At “MEMBER LOGIN,” enter the username (the member login as listed in the CWRU Impact Solutions brochure; those who need assistance can call 1.800.227.6007);
- Click the “SIGN IN” box;
- Click on the blue “WEBINAR” box; and
- Under “November Webinar” select “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions is available at no cost to CWRU employees.