Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance provider, IMPACT Solutions (now part of All One Health), is offering a webinar to help faculty and staff learn how to enhance relationships and be more productive by understanding and sharing their vulnerabilities.
This webinar, titled “Leveraging Your Vulnerabilities,” is available on-demand.
Access the webinar using the following steps:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, select “Select Portal & App, select Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, on the right side, select “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and select “Next”
- Enter your CWRU email address and select “Next”
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, select “Submit”.
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the 5-character code from the email in the box. Then, select “Verify Your Code”.
- Create a password. Password must be at least 8 characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and select “Submit”.
- You will be directed to a login page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom middle of the page, and select Recorded Webinars, scroll through the media list, then select the “Leveraging Your Vulnerabilities” tile to view the webinar and obtain the transcript.
IMPACT Solutions is available to faculty and staff at no cost.