Do you want to invest but don’t know where to get started? Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance program through IMPACT Solutions is offering an online seminar titled “Investing 101.”
The seminar will help you understand what investing is and what it means. It also will cover some of the building blocks of investing and give insights into techniques to help you think about which investing strategies are right for you.
The seminar is available on demand in October 2018.
To access the seminar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box.”
- At “MEMBER LOGIN”, enter Username. If you don’t remember the username, call 1.800.227.6007. It also is listed in the CWRU Impact Solutions brochure.
- Click the “SIGN IN” box.
- Click on the blue “WEBINAR” box.
- Under “October Webinar,” select either “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions is available to employees at no cost.