The university’s employee assistance provider, Impact Solutions (now part of All One Health), offers a webinar titled “Caring for Loved Ones at Home” to assist you in determining the best option for care of elders along with resources that can make this living arrangement safe, affordable and enjoyable for all.
The webinar is available on demand by following these instructions:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- On the top right, navigate to “Select Portal & App, Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, select “Sign Up” to create one with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and choose “Next.”
- Enter your CWRU email address and select “Next.”
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, select “Submit.”
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the 5-character code from the email in the box. Then, select “Verify Your Code.”
- Create a password. Password must be at least 8 characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and select “Submit.”
- You will be directed to a login page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom middle of the page, and select “Recorded Webinars,” then “On-Demand Webinars” in the categories list, then the “Caring for Loved Ones at Home” tile to view the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions: No Cost to You, Short-Term, Confidential, Solution Oriented. 800-227-6007.