The Neurodevelopment Research Lab at Case Western Reserve University is recruiting school-aged children (ages 6-9) with Autism Spectrum Disorder for a remote pretend play intervention study.
- Child with a confirmed diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder via ADOS or ADI-R
- Child between the ages of 6-9 at the time of enrollment
- Access to a computer/laptop with video capability for remote participation
- We are seeking to have better understanding how a remote pretend play intervention can be feasible, acceptable, and effective for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
- You may be compensated for your time and participation.
- To learn more about participating, please contact our research team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 368-0112 to schedule your first remote visit or to receive more information!