The Neurodevelopment Research Lab at Case Western Reserve University is recruiting typically developing, school-aged children (ages 6-9) for a remote pretend play study.
- Child between the ages of 6-9 at the time of enrollment
- No diagnosis of any developmental disorder
- Access to a computer/laptop with video capability for remote participation
- We are seeking to have better understanding how children who are typically developing play and understand emotion compared to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
- You may be compensated for your time and participation.
To learn more about participating, please contact our research team at email@example.com or (216) 368-0112 to schedule your first remote visit or to receive more information!