A group of interprofessional students presented their paper, titled “FRESH Fairfax: An Asset-based Community Collaboration between Case Western Reserve University Graduate Students and a neighborhood of Cleveland, Ohio,” at the Nexus Summit.
The following individuals presented:
- Morgan Green, a PA student;
- Lindsey Gopinath, a student in the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences;
- Lauren Larkin, a medical student at Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine;
- Samantha Kelts, an undergraduate student in the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing;
- Scott Anjewierden, a medical student at Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine; and
- Natalie Bryan, a Mandel School alum and neighborhood services coordinator with the Fairfax Renaissance Development Corporation.