CWRU’s employee assistance provider, IMPACT Solutions (now part of All One Health), is offering a webinar and handout to assist faculty and staff improve their personal financial literacy.
The webinar is available on-demand by following these instructions:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- On the top-right, click “Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, on the right side, click “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next.”
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next.”
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, click “Submit”.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com. Enter the five-character code from the email in the box. Then, click “Verify Your Code.”
- Create a password. Passwords must be at least eight characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit”.
- You will be directed to a login page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom-right of the page, and click on “Recorded Webinars,” scroll through the media list, then click on the “Our Money Personalities – What Really Drives Our Finances” tile to view the webinar and obtain the handout.
IMPACT Solutions is available to faculty and staff at no cost.