Recently, we have been bombarded with on-the-spot news accounts of difficult events, and this has influenced many of us more than we realize. Faculty and staff members are invited to join IMPACT Solutions (now part of All One Health), for a webinar discussion of prudent ways to digest news, and ways to subdue the long-term effects.
The webinar, titled “The Stress and Addiction of News Consumption,” is available on-demand by following these instructions:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, click “Select Portal & App, Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, on the top right, click “Member Portal & App” on the right side, then click “Sign Up” to create a new account.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next.”
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next.”
- Create a username. This is not the same as your email address—however, for ease of use, you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username.
- Click “Submit.”
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the five-character code from the email in the box. Then click “Verify Your Code.”
- Create a password (at least eight characters and any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters). Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit.”
- You will be directed to a login page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom middle of the page, click on “Recorded Webinars,” then select the “The Stress and Addiction of News Consumption” tile to view the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions is a short-term, confidential and solution-oriented employee assistance program offered at no cost to you.