Often, we don’t even realize small things we do (or fail to do) can be perceived negatively. Faculty and staff members can join IMPACT Solutions (now part of All One Health), for a webinar geared toward discovering those blind spots and finding ways to remedy them.
To access the webinar at any time:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, click “Select Portal & App, Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, on the top right, click “Member Portal & App” on the right side, then click “Sign Up” to create a new account.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next.”
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next.”
- Create a username. This is not the same as your email address—however, for ease of use, you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username.
- Click “Submit.”
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the five-character code from the email in the box. Then click “Verify Your Code.”
- Create a password (at least eight characters and any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters). Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit.”
- You will be directed to a login page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom middle of the page, click on “Recorded Webinars,” then select the “Blind Spots That Can Diminish Your Brand” tile to view the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions is a short-term, confidential and solution-oriented employee assistance program offered at no cost to you.