Many people do not have a healthy level of savings, despite knowing the importance of having money set aside for emergencies, purchases, college and retirement. CWRU’s employee assistance program through IMPACT Solutions is offering a webinar to help faculty and staff learn how to utilize “emotionally-charged saving” techniques that will help motivate them to set and keep savings goals.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Financial shock absorbers;
- How spending and saving are actually two sides of the same coin;
- The reasons to save;
- Why willpower is overrated;
- How positive and negative emotion equal massive motivation; and
- The power of “mindless saving.”
The webinar is available on demand in October. To access the webinar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box.”
- At “MEMBER LOGIN,” enter CWRU username.
- Click the “SIGN IN” box.
- Click on the blue “Webinar” box.
- Select either “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions is available at no cost to faculty and staff.