Contemporary professional demands cause not only stress, but also chronic stress, which contributes to the development of myriad physical and mental health conditions, including—but not limited to—hypertension, diabetes, depression and anxiety.
Research suggests that up to two-thirds of American employees experience some degree of burnout that impacts productivity, morale, and financial and legal bottom lines. Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance program through IMPACT Solutions is offering an online seminar titled “Preventing and Managing Burnout” to help participants.
To access the webinar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box.”
- Enter the Username. Those who don’t remember the username can call 1.800.227.6007.
- Click the “Sign in” box.
- Click on the blue “Webinar” box.
- Under “December Webinar,” select either “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.
The webinar is available on demand in December.