Organizational change can impact an employee’s performance and productivity. However, decades of research has shown it isn’t the change itself, but instead how employees perceive it, that makes a difference. Internal and external resources can be taught to help individuals not only effectively adapt to change but also thrive through it.
Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance program through IMPACT Solutions is offering a webinar in March titled “Resilience in Times of Change” free to all faculty and staff. The seminar addresses the impact of change on individuals and organizations, defines the concept of resilience and how it’s essential to cope with change, and teaches the skills necessary to foster resilience and make healthy transitions.
To access the webinar:
- Visit the IMPACT Solutions website.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login” box.
- Enter the username. Those who don’t remember the username can call 800.227.6007.
- Click “Sign in.”
- Click on the blue “Webinar” box.
- Under March Webinar, select either “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” for proof of having viewed the webinar.