We all have unconscious beliefs or preconceived ideas. While this is normal, it’s important to recognize that they can negatively impact our behavior and relationships, on both a personal and professional level. Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance program through IMPACT Solutions is offering an online seminar in July to show individuals how to tune in and bring these unconscious beliefs to the surface so that they don’t get in the way. The webinar is titled “Uncovering Unconscious Beliefs.”
To access the on-demand webinar:
- Go to the IMPACT Solutions website.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box.”
- Enter the Username. Those who don’t remember the username can call 1.800.227.6007.
- Click the “Sign in” box.
- Click on the blue “Webinar” box.
- Under “July Webinar,” select either “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.