Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance provider, IMPACT Solutions, is offering a webinar to share best practices for optimal energy to allow for sustainable change. The webinar, titled “Eating for Fuel,” is available on demand. To view the webinar, follow the below instructions:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- Navigate to “My Life Expert Login.”
- On the right side, select “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and select “Next.”
- Enter your CWRU email address and select “Next.”
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, select “Submit.”
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the five-character code from the email in the box. Then, select “Verify Your Code.”
- Create a password. Passwords must be at least eight characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and select “Submit”.
- You will be directed to a login page. Log in using your username and password.
- Select “Work/Life Blog and On-Demand Webinars”
- Select the “Webinar: Eating For Fuel” tile to view the webinar and obtain the handout.
IMPACT Solutions is available at no cost to faculty and staff.