This I2I webinar on October 12 from 1-2 p.m. ET will bring together a panel of women from the R&E community. It will foster a conversation among the panelists around current challenges, including the pandemic, security challenges, the impact of AI, and other topics, with special consideration to the effects on women. The panelists in this I2I webinar will also discuss their own career paths and how they view the future opportunities for women and historically marginalized groups in IT. Each panelist will provide some advice for the audience as they look back on their own careers and what they have learned along the way. As time permits, the audience will be encouraged to ask questions of the panelists.
In a discussion led by Laurie Burns McRobbie, First Lady Emerita and University Fellow at Indiana University, you will hear from the following panelists:
- Sue Workman: CIO Case Western University
- Lauren Michael: Research Computing Facilitator, Center for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Jeanne Casares: Chief Information Officer, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Cindy Leavitt: CIO, Ohio State
- Dr. Anne Milkovich: Chief Information Officer, Nevada System of Higher Education
This TechEXtra21 presentation is a part of the Internet2 Inclusivity Initiative Program. Learn more about the program and how to get involved.