Come prep for the GRE with a special 4-session course offered through Prep With Purpose!
Mondays 2/13, 2/20, 2/27, 3/6
Flying Cranes Cafe
13006 Larchmere Blvd.
Cleveland, OH 44120
(Historic Shaker Square district, 5 minutes from campus)
This course will hit upon the major components of all sections of the GRE: Analytical Writing, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning.
• Gain a deep understanding of how the GRE works by digging into real test questions
• Review the content that you need to know for the test
• Learn strategies for approaching particular types of GRE questions–including specific strategies like “What are some quick methods for solving quantitative comparison problems?”
• Come out with an efficient plan for your continued prep
• Learn from a specialized teacher and tutor invested in your success
Three Ways to Register:
1) Go to www.prepwithpurpose.com
2) Email TESTprepwithpurpose@gmail.com
3) Call or text 904-479-TEST
Class size is limited to first 10 registrants.
Natalie Irie, owner of Prep With Purpose
B.A. Kenyon College (First in Class, Summa Cum Laude)
M.A. Harvard University
9+ years of experience teaching and tutoring test prep
Master Test-Taker. Expert tutor.