To commemorate Graduate Student Appreciation Week, Kelvin Smith Library, in partnership with the Office of Graduate Student Life, will host a Building Community luncheon for graduate and professional students Wednesday, April 6, from noon to 2 p.m.
The event will include a highlight of the library’s services and opportunities for graduate students. Boxed lunches will be provided.
- Welcome: Yolanda Cooper, vice provost and Lindseth Family University Librarian
- Introduction to Research Services: José Diaz, associate director for academic engagement
- Research Services—Who are they and how can they support you: Mark Eddy, PhD – research services librarian
- Special Collections: William Claspy, team leader for Special Collections and Archives
- Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship Services: Jen Green, team leader at the Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship
- Access and Delivery—What services they provide: Jennine Vlach, team leader for Access and Delivery Services
Registration is required, and in-person attendance is limited to 50 registrants (but there is an option to join virtually).