graded paper icon

Grade-change requests now can be made online

Need to change a student’s grade, but don’t like to hassle with those yellow grade-change cards?

Grade-change requests can now be submitted in the Student Information System—no paper card needed.

Visit the Registrar’s SIS User Guides page for the Online Grade Change guide (PDF).

Questions can be directed to