Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance provider, IMPACT Solutions (now part of All One Health), is offering a webinar titled “Leading During Uncertainty.” This seminar will give key strategies for navigating and leading through uncharted courses during the uncertain times of the pandemic.
The webinar is available on demand by following these instructions:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- Navigate to the “Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, sign up for a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code: cwrueap.
- Enter your CWRU email address.
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username.
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the five-character code from the email in the box.
- Create a password, which must be at least eight characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field.
- You will be directed to a Log In page. Log in using your username and password.
- Navigate to the recorded webinars at the bottom of the page and select the “Leading During Uncertainty” tile to view the webinar and obtain the transcript.
IMPACT Solutions is available at no cost.