Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance provider, Impact Solutions (now part of All One Health), is offering a webinar to help identify true conflict and offer tactics—such as stop, look and listen—to manage it positively. The webinar is available on demand by following these instructions:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- Go to “Select Portal & App, Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, select “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and select “Next.”
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next.”
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, select “Submit.”
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the five-character code from the email in the box. Then, select “Verify Your Code.”
- Create a password. Passwords must be at least eight characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and select “Submit.”
- You will be directed to a login page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom middle of the page, and select “Recorded Webinars,” scroll through the media list, then select on the “Managing Conflict, At Work and At Home” tile to view the webinar and obtain the transcript.
IMPACT Solutions is available at no cost.