Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance program through IMPACT Solutions is offering an online seminar titled “Money is Emotional: Prevent Your Heart from Hijacking Your Wallet.” This seminar will help participants learn how to navigate emotional money situations with purpose and confidence and ensure that their heart won’t control their wallet.
Participants will learn Christine Luken’s mindful approach to personal finance, which is unique in that it harnesses the power of positive thoughts and emotions—and short circuits the negative ones.
The webinar is available on demand in November.
To access the seminar:
- Go to the IMPACT Solutions website.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box.”
- Enter the Username. Those who don’t remember the username can call 1.800.227.6007.
- Click the “Sign in” box.
- Click on the blue “Webinar” box.
- Under “November Webinar,” select either “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.
The webinar is available on-demand in November.