Undergraduate students looking to find research opportunities on or off campus during the semester or over the summer can attend a session offered by Support of Undergraduate Research and Creative Endeavors (SOURCE).
SOURCE will hold “All About Finding Research and Creative Project Opportunities” in Sears Library, Room 213, on the following dates:
- Wednesday, Feb. 13, at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 21, at 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7, at 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 20, at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, March 28, at 4:15 p.m.
- Thursday, April 4, at 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 24, at 4 p.m.
During these 50-minute presentations, students will learn about the steps to finding research and what research opportunities are available on campus and around the country.