Life can be challenging for adolescents and young adults as they face so many choices, challenges and stresses on their journey to discern identity and life’s path. Join Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance provider, IMPACT Solutions (now part of All One Health), for a discussion on key indicators of mental health challenges, and suggestions for improving mental health and reducing stress and isolation.
The webinar is available on-demand by following these instructions:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, click “Select Portal & App, Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, on the top right, click “Member Portal & App” on the right side, then click “Sign Up” to create a new account.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next.”
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next.”
- Create a username. This is not the same as your email address—however, for ease of use, you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username.
- Click “Submit.”
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the five-character code from the email in the box. Then click “Verify Your Code.”
- Create a password (at least eight characters and any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters). Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit.”
- You will be directed to a login page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom middle of the page, click on “Recorded Webinars,” then select the “Emotional Composure – Remaining Unruffled and Dynamic Under Stress” tile to view the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions is a short-term, confidential and solution-oriented employee assistance program offered at no cost to you. For more information, visit myimpactsolution.com or call 800.227.6007.