The Graduate Council of Arts & Sciences (GCAS) at Case Western Reserve University will host a week of professional development events for graduate students, particularly those in the College of Arts and Sciences, from March 29 to April 4.
Each session will be led by faculty members from multiple departments and cover a variety of topics related to different aspects of graduate student life. The following courses will be offered:
- March 29: “Getting a Post-Doc: Understanding, Applying For, and Making the Most of a Post-Doc Position”
- March 30: “Undergraduate Teaching and Mentoring”
- March 31: “How to Be Innovative and Find Research Directions”
- April 1: “Preparing a Paper for Publication”
- April 4: “How to Navigate the Job Market Outside of Academia”
The sessions are free and will be hosted in DeGrace Hall, Room 312, and on Zoom for those unable to attend in-person.
For more information and registration, visit GCAS CampusGroups page.