One to One Fitness Center invites CWRU ID holders to start the semester off by prioritizing staying active and well with Free Guest Week through Feb. 7.
Members of the community can take advantage of the facility by:
- Visiting the spacious two-level, 28,000 sq.ft.-facility offers cardio, machine and free weight equipment (validated parking is available for Lot 53/Veale) or
- Signing up online by choosing the “Feb 1-7 CWRU ID Holder” option, or by stopping by the front desk.
Group exercise classes also are available in-person and virtually; recordings also are available. Members of the community can join in from anywhere for yoga, Pilates, Barre, Tai Chi, Qigong, HIIT, muscle conditioning, Zumba and more. Classes are designed to challenge participants in a safe way that keeps them engaged and improves their fitness. Modifications are provided for all fitness levels as well as suggestions on how to use household items or equipment for workouts from home.
Register using the following steps:
- View the online schedule in MINDBODY.
- If you do not already have an account, create one to participate.
- Choose the “CWRU ID Holders FREE” payment option (no charge) when prompted. You only need to make this purchase one time.
- Register for unlimited classes through Feb. 7.
All in-person classes are held at One to One Fitness Center and are limited for social distancing. Masks are required in class. All in-person classes also are streamed live, in addition to virtual-only classes. Recordings of virtual classes will be viewable for 24 hours for those who register.