Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance provider, IMPACT Solutions (now part of All One Health), is offering a webinar to help faculty and staff recognize the habits that govern their ultimate success or failure—and help them develop great new habits.
This webinar, titled “The Magic of 66 Days – Forming Positive Habits,” is available on-demand. To access the webinar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, click “Select Portal & App, Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, on the top right, click “Member Portal & App” on the right side, then click “Sign Up” to create a new account.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next.”
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next.”
- Create a username. This is not the same as your email address—however, for ease of use, you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username.
- Click “Submit.”
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com.
- Enter the five-character code from the email in the box. Then click “Verify Your Code.”
- Create a password (at least eight characters and any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters). Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit.”
- You will be directed to a login page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom middle of the page, click on “Recorded Webinars,” then select the ““The Magic of 66 Days – Forming Positive Habits” tile to view the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions is a short-term, confidential and solution-oriented employee assistance program offered at no cost to you.