As part of CWRU Food Week, a panel of local food entrepreneurs will hold a discussion Thursday, April 13, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. in Crawford Hall, Room 111.
Attendees will hear about how food entrepreneurs are revitalizing local food systems that stress the importance of health, social justice and restorative agriculture.
The panel will be composed of:
- Brandon Chrostowski, founder, president and CEO of EDWINS Leadership and Restaurant Institute;
- Karen Small, owner and executive chef at The Flying Fig;
- Kelly Clark, from The School at Kelly’s Working Well Farm;
- Randy De Mers, regional vice president of BAMCO; and
- Warren Taylor, owner of Snowville Creamery.
A light lunch will be served at the event.