Sleep problems like trouble falling asleep, difficulty staying asleep, excessive thinking, Sunday night insomnia, chronic insomnia and shift-work difficulties are common. CWRU’s employee assistance program through IMPACT Solutions is offering a webinar in which individuals will learn techniques for overcoming such sleep problems.
Participants will hear about population studies and scientific discoveries of the foundational relationship between sleep and all areas of health. The hands-on presentation with guided relaxation has helped many begin getting better sleep almost immediately. The webinar is available on demand throughout September.
To access the webinar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box.”
- At “MEMBER LOGIN,” enter CWRU username.
- Click the “SIGN IN” box.
- Click on the blue “Webinar” box.
- Select either “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.