CWRU’s employee assistance provider, IMPACT Solutions (now part of All One Health), is offering a webinar on the state of resilience in 2022. Faculty and staff members will learn about strategies for establishing patterns and habits that will help them fortify their resilience.
The webinar is available on demand. To access the event:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, click “Select Portal & App, Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, on the top right, click “Member Portal & App”, on the right side, click “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next”
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next”
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, click “Submit”.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com. Enter the 5-character code from the email in the box. Then, click “Verify Your Code”.
- Create a password. Password must be at least 8 characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit”.
- You will be directed to a Log In page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom middle of the page, and click on Recorded Webinars, click on the “Fortifying Your Resilience” tile to view the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions is available to faculty and staff at no cost. It is confidential and solution oriented.
For more information, contact 800.227.6007.