Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance provider, IMPACT Solutions (now part of All One Health), is offering a webinar to help faculty and staff recognize the habits that govern their ultimate success or failure. Titled “The Magic of 66 Days—Forming Positive Habits,” this webinar will help participants develop new habits.
The webinar is available on-demand. To access the webinar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- On the top-right, click “Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, on the right side, click “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next.”
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next.”
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, click “Submit”.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com. Enter the five-character code from the email in the box. Then, click “Verify Your Code.”
- Create a password. Passwords must be at least eight characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit”.
- You will be directed to a login page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom-right of the page, and click on “Recorded Webinars,” scroll through the media list, then click on the “The Magic of 66 Days—Forming Positive Habits” tile to view the webinar and obtain the transcript.
IMPACT Solutions is available to faculty and staff at no cost.