Whether it’s running an Iron Man, meeting somebody, or losing 10 pounds, we all have something we want accomplish next in life. But it’s easy to lose focus on personal growth in the rush of daily life.
Faculty and staff can get inspired and practical with seven strategies to increase their focus on that next bucket list item with a seminar offered through IMPACT Solutions, Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance program.
The seminar, titled “Do Your Bucket List: 7 Ways to Up Your Focus on Things that Matter,” will help individuals focus on what they want to accomplish. It is available on demand in January.
To access the seminar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box.”
- At “MEMBER LOGIN”, enter Username. If you don’t remember the username, call 1.800.227.6007. It also is listed in the CWRU Impact Solutions brochure.
- Click the “SIGN IN” box.
- Click on the blue “WEBINAR” box.
- Under “January Webinar,” select either “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions is available to employees at no cost.