Spaces are filling quickly for the final days of biometric screenings on campus for the fall wellness campaign. Faculty and staff with Case Western Reserve University health benefits can earn an extra $25 each month in 2018 by completing a tobacco attestation and a biometric screening on or before Nov. 30.
Because the schedule for the screening dates closes two weeks before the event, there are only a few days with spaces open: Nov. 21, 27, 28, 29 and 30. All of the remaining on-campus screenings will be conducted in the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Room 2280.
The screening includes measures of participants’:
- Blood pressure
- Waist circumference
To register and schedule a screening, visit the Quest website and follow these steps:
- Use the registration key “CWRU;”
- Log in to your account or create a new account;
- On the welcome screen, click on “Your Screening;”
- On the “Your Screening” page, click on “Schedule Now;”
- Click on the “At An Event” button; and
- Select the day and time of your choosing.
Questions about the program can be directed to 216.368.5996 or 216.368.5790.