Those interested may choose from two 12-week program tiers with individual instruction focusing on exercise or nutrition.
Participants also can add discounted personal training or nutrition counseling for a more well-rounded approach to a healthy lifestyle. 121 Fitness also will have a new third program option of a 12-week Nutrition Seminar Series.
Get Fit for Life Exercise and Nutrition Program amenities include:
- Full access to 121 Fitness
- More than 60 group exercise classes per week
- Goal setting, tracking and assessment
- Weekly weigh-ins for those with the goal of weight loss
- Motivational emails and access to the Get Fit website for tips and info.
- Weekly and overall prizes based on participation
Participation in the Get Fit For Life Program is a great way to earn the 2014 CWRU Wellness Program $100 financial incentives for both physical activity and weight management/nutrition. To be eligible, one must be a Case Western Reserve University, benefits-eligible employee and meet the wellness program rules and regulations.