You may qualify to take part in a clinical research study to evaluate an investigational soft contact lens for daily wear.
To participate you must:
Be Chinese, Korean, Japanese or Mongolian
Be at least 18 years of age
- Have healthy eyes
- Be a successful daily wearer of soft contact lenses in both eyes over the past 3 months for at least 8 hours /day, 5 days/week.
- Not be a wearer of daily disposable or extended wear contact.
If you qualify to participate:
- Your participation will last approximately 3 months and include 4 office visits.
- You will receive study lenses and study-related exams at no cost.
- Plus you may receive compensation for your time and travel expenses.
For more information, please contact:
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center