Members of the Case Western Reserve University community are invited to register for Diversity 360, a campuswide diversity education program for students, faculty and staff developed with the goal of creating a welcoming campus climate at CWRU. Diversity 360 is a collaboration between the Office for Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity, the Division of Student Affairs and the Office of Multicultural Affairs.
The program will engage the campus community to:
- Increase capacity to recognize and engage in dialogue across the breadth of differences;
- Deepen understanding of how affiliations in privileged and marginalized groups impact treatment on campus, campus climate and productivity;
- Deepen awareness of types of micro-aggression and how they affect experiences on campus and in the local community; and
- Discover ways to become a change agent and diversity champion with new knowledge, ideas and resources about university policies, programs and best practices.
Diversity 360 sessions are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, July 7, from 9 a.m. to noon; and
- Thursday, July 29, from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.