As part of the 2019 Digital Futures Conference, there will be a discussion panel on digital operations Oct. 16, from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Tinkham Veale University Center ballroom.
This panel will explore themes under the umbrella of digital operations, including:
- The ability for digital and physical assets to deliver intelligent and personal user experiences through digital touch points;
- The structures and processes in place in successfully integrated digital operations; and
- Implementing and institutionalizing digital through all operations.
The discussion will be moderated by Lee Ann Cochran, a partner of Amphora Consulting. The panel will be composed of:
- J.F. Barthelemy, center chief technologist at Langley Research Center;
- Socka Suppiah, chief operating officer at Saggezza ; and
- Dinakar Deshmukh, vice president of data sciences and analytics at GE Aviation.
No registration is required.