Throughout July, we will highlight several different
discount programs available to the Case Western Reserve University community.
Check back throughout the month to learn more about programs that can help you
save money and take advantage of resources available to you.
One to One Fitness and Next Level Fitness Studio offer extensive discounts and special offers to faculty, staff and students of Case Western Reserve University.
As CWRU’s full-service fitness center, One to One Fitness meets the health and wellness needs of the surrounding communities in an environment that is personal, professional, friendly and clean. Members enjoy access to extensive equipment options and comprehensive amenities in the 28,000-square-foot facility. With free parking and services ranging from 70+ group exercise classes to personal training, massage therapy, a smoothie bar and more, One to One works to provide the best fitness experience to everyone who walks through its doors.
Discounts, offers and services available at One to One Fitness:
- Introductory offers including a free first-time visit and two full weeks for $10+tax with CWRU ID (one-time only)
- Discounted monthly unlimited rates for full-time students ($42/month, plus tax) and faculty/staff and CWRU alumni ($52/month, plus tax)
- Discounted monthly unlimited rates for eligible, full-time graduate students through the Student Information System, thanks to the graduate student wellness initiative ($31.50/month, plus tax)
- CWRU payroll deduction is available
- Add a significant other to your membership for just $28/month, plus tax
- Validated parking in the Veale Parking Garage
- Discounted membership at Next Level Fitness Studio (for an additional +$25/month, plus tax for students or +$40/month, plus tax for faculty/staff)
Next Level, a One to One Fitness Studio, offers a holistic approach to wellness in an inviting, modern space. With classes ranging from cycling to pilates, yoga and more, the studio’s team empowers you to reach for the next level in both mind and body. The spacious exercise studio includes state-of-the-art equipment alongside amenities, a spa-like massage and Reiki room, and an eco-friendly retail space. Find balance and inspiration as a member of their energetic and mindful community.
Discounts, offers and services available at Next Level Fitness Studio:
- Unlimited 30-day Intro Class Pack for $39, plus tax (or just $29, plus tax for full-time students)
- Discounted monthly unlimited rates for full-time students ($39/month, plus tax) and faculty/staff ($79/month, plus tax). Drop-in and 10-class packages are also available
- $6 drop-in classes available for students
- Case Cash is accepted
- 50-minute lunchtime class options available
- $4 drop-in rate for a 30-minute “Deep Pause” class at 1 p.m. on Wednesdays
- 30-, 45-, 60- and 90-minute wellness services including massage, Reiki, private meditation or yoga, and personal training for those interested in sessions during the workday
- Validated parking in the Uptown lot (located behind Dunkin’ Donuts)
In addition to these year-round offers, One to One Fitness and Next Level Fitness offer special discounts, programs and events throughout the year.