On Tuesday, June 8, Case Western Reserve University will celebrate its ninth annual Day of Giving—a one-day effort to inspire students, alumni, friends, faculty and staff to give back to the areas of the university most meaningful to them.
Schools and departments are seeking support for various efforts to make both immediate and long-lasting impacts across the university such as:
- Expanding educational access to students through scholarships,
- Addressing student emergencies in real time,
- Embracing diversity, inclusion and equity, and
- Committing to a better future for the CWRU community.
How can you go #CWRUALLinTogether on this Day of Giving?
The Day of Giving is a campaign that works only through the collective support of the campus community. Individuals can support any initiative they choose, including all of the schools and the college; the athletics department; the Office for Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunity; and various departments, research institutes and centers, student programs and organizations.
Our alumni and friends of CWRU can go #CWRUALLinTogether by:
- Making a one-time gift to Case Western Reserve University,
- Joining our Spartans Lead recurring giving program,
- Becoming an advocate and helping us spread the word about #CWRUALLinTogether through our social media toolkits, and/or
- Telling us your why! Create a personal message or video using #CWRUALLinTogether and tagging us on Facebook and Twitter!
Stay up to date on what’s happening during the Day of Giving by following the university and school social media platforms, sharing your own content using #CWRUALLinTogether, and then visiting our giving page for live updates.