This summer saw the launch of the CWRU Translational Fellows Program (TFP). This program was designed to train individuals in entrepreneurship and translation and connect the fellows to existing programs and workshops around campus while protecting their time to actively participate in entrepreneurial activities designed to translate technology developed at CWRU and/or our affiliates.
The 2020-2021 fellows are:
- Ben Clayton, School of Medicine
- Denise Dewald, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Eun Kyung Lee, School of Medicine
- Chhavi Jain, PhD, Cleveland Clinic
- Jessica Scarborough, School of Medicine
- Jose-Andres Portillo, School of Medicine
- Selva Jeganathan, School of Medicine
- Samantha Oblander, School of Medicine
- Curtis Merriweather Jr., Weatherhead School of Management
- Dhruv Seshadri, Case School of Engineering
- Zachary Eschweiler, College of Arts and Sciences
- Yehe Liu, School of Medicine
This diverse group of fellows brings many different backgrounds, areas of expertise and technologies to the cohort.
The TFP is sponsored by the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic, and the Clinical and Translational Science Collaborative.