The National Residence Hall Honorary recognized three Case Western Reserve University leaders, programs and organizations in its Of The Month awards. Of The Month awards recognize outstanding contribution to the residence halls.
Of The Month (OTM) award winners for January were:
- Outstanding Community Service Program: American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Outstanding First Year Student: Annie Bergen
- Outstanding Organization: Carlton Road Community Council
Regional recognition went to:
- Outstanding Residential Community: Storrs Fourth Floor
- Outstanding Student: Katherine Kleinberg
Know someone deserving of recognition? Submit OTMs by the fifth day of each month at otms.nrhh.org.